About Seone Silverman
- Member of the Wisconsin Realtors Association WRA
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Greater Milwaukee Assocation of REALTORS®
- Graduate of the Shorewest REALTORS® Real Estate Institute
- Full Time Real Estate Professional
Offering valued-added, individualized marketing and client services to all of my Buyers and Sellers
Shorewest's guiding principles are my guiding principles: hard work, dedication and a family-first philosophy.
Building long-term, meaningful relationships with my Buyers and Sellers is the cornerstone of my business: the real estate business is all about referrals.
Educating my Buyers and Sellers and providing them with the most current, up-to-date market information and resources they need to make informed, smart decisions is key to my success.
Over 20 years of business and professional experience in the financial services, papermaking and beverage industries specializing in marketing and business management.
- Germantown Resident for 10 years and native of Green Bay
- Active Member of St. Mary's Catholic School and Parish
- Blessed with one very supportive and loving husband, two very active young boys, and a wonderful community to live, work and play in